July 2005 – January 2009
Threads of Life Foundation, USA
- Yayasan Pecinta Budaya Bebali travel and operating expenses.
- Indonesian Indigenous Weavers’ Festival 2005 participant travel, community documenter and video documentation expenses.
2004 – 2011
Ford Foundation, Jakarta
- Development of sustainable cultivation and use of endangered natural dye materials in NTT and West Kalimantan.
- Research into dye plant cultivation at national Herbarium and Botanical Gardens, Bogor.
- Indonesian staff internship at Museum & Art Gallery of Northern Territory, Australia.
- Completed and documented a community consultation processes to indicate future directions for the Nusantara Weavers’ Network.
Jan – November 2008
Private Donors, Singapore and UK
- Restoration of Uma Penji clan house in Parai Yawanggu, Rindi, Sumba.
March 2008 – February 2010
(A$ 150,000) US$ 142,500
- Teaching bookkeeping and dye plant resource usage documentation to weaving cooperatives in NTT.
December 2007 – November 2009
(A$ 39,000) US$ 37,000
- Market research on non-timber forest products.
May 2006 – December 2007
People & Plants International
- Field research into endangered natural dye materials in NTT and West Kalimantan.
November 2006 – October 2008
Toyota Foundation, Tokyo
(¥ 4,000,000) US$ 38,600
- Development of networking among Indonesian weaving cooperatives.
August 2004 – August 2006
World Bank, Jakarta
- Development, organization, facilitation and follow-up of two indigenous weavers’ conferences for 100 participants from across Indonesia.
- Initiation and continued development of a national network among participating communities.
Nov 2004 – November 2005
Hong Kong Textile Society
- Funds to build a community center for weavers in Seraya, Bali.
- Funds to send Seraya weavers to the 2005 Nusantara Weavers’ Festival.
November 2002 – December 2003
(Rp 166,073,028) US$ 18,453
- Revitalization of Balinese rural weaving production and development of the local market